Manage All of Your Construction Projects With CMIS
If your construction business is struggling to keep track of all of your different projects happening, we can help. There are numerous bits of information that needs to be logged so everyone stays up to date on what is happening. From bidding to shipments, Our Construction Management Information Software (CMIS) gives you the tool to easily track these bits of information in one convenient location.
Never worry about how you’re going to keep track of your projects again. Contact us today at 800-625-5972 to speak to one our professionals. You can also request a free demo to experience it yourself. Don’t hesitate. It’s time to make your business as efficient as possible.
Continue reading below to learn more about our services.
To keep the jobsite running smoothly, everyone needs to be on the same page. Our software lets you stay on top of all things related to the project. It shows, tracks, and monitors all aspects that project. From the bidding process to warranty issues, if it’s needed CMIS tracks it.
With the ability to track almost 1,000 data points you will always know where your job stands. It’s the most detailed “Work In Process” reporting system in the industry that allows for true real world accounting.
Other benefits from our CMIS package
- Logs – Easily keep track of your submittals, RFI’s, Change Order Requests, Meeting Minutes, Punch Lists, and general letters in one spot.
- Contacts – Keep your leads, clients, suppliers, and subcontractors organized in one place
- Estimating – Create proposals and cost estimates the way you and your client want to see them.
- MAA (Management, Administrative, Accounting) – Produce and track all Prime Contracts and Subcontracts and their changes. Produce summary and detail cost reports and track and manage all projected costs to completes.
- Payroll – The most comprehensive payroll service that intimately knows everything about your projects.
Reach out to us today to learn more
Utilize our CMIS package to make your construction business as efficient as possible. Contact us today at 800-625-5972 to discover all the ways we can help improve your projects. You can also request a free demo to experience it yourself.