Discover How Your Construction Company Can Be Saving on Payroll
Payroll is a crucial department for any business. Financials need to be tracked and employees need to be paid accurately on time. Here at ECL Software, we’ve bundled payroll into our Construction Management Information System (CMIS) package. CMIS is an easy-to-use software that has numerous tools to keep your construction company running smoothly all conveniently located in one spot.
Save time and money by utilizing the payroll service provided with CMIS. Contact us today at 800-625-5972 to speak to one our professionals. You can also request a free demo to experience it yourself. Don’t hesitate. It’s time to make your business as efficient as possible.
Continue reading below to learn more about payroll and our services.
Easily manage employee time cards & checks
CMIS offers the most comprehensive payroll service. It intimately knows everything about your projects and compensation owed to employees. It can handle all types of pay such as piece work, hourly, and salary, as well as unlimited pay rates for each employee. Plus, unlimited benefit and deductions can be applied to each employee and even each pay rate.
The average salary for a payroll and time card clerk is around $50,000 per year. With Our payroll service in the CMIS package, you’ll save time and money by operating pay services with more ease.
Other services provided from our CMIS package
- Logs – Easily keep track of your submittals, RFI’s, Change Order Requests, Meeting Minutes, Punch Lists, and general letters in one spot.
- Contacts – Keep your leads, clients, suppliers, and subcontractors organized in one place
- Estimating – Create proposals and cost estimates the way you and your client want to see them.
- Project Management – Shows, tracks, and monitors all aspects of a project. From the bidding process to warranty issues, if it’s needed CMIS tracks it. With the ability to track almost 1,000 data points you will always know where your job stands.
- MAA (Management, Administrative, Accounting) – Produce and track all Prime Contracts and Subcontracts and their changes. Produce summary and detail cost reports and track and manage all projected costs to completes.
Increase efficiency today
Utilize our CMIS package to make your construction business as efficient as possible. Contact us today at 800-625-5972 to discover all the ways we can help improve your financial tracking. You can also request a free demo to experience it yourself.