Construction Software That Can Ease the Stress of Estimating with CMIS
Construction estimating can be a tedious task. Every bit of information needs to be 100% accurate so that when the budget and resources are calculated, the recourses needed are properly allocated. Having the knowledge and tools to efficiently cost estimate is critical for your construction company.
Our Construction Management Information System (CMIS) software empowers you to accurately track every bit of information when it comes to estimating. Here at ECL Software, we can make estimating a breeze. Call us at, 800-625-5972 to speak to one of our professionals to discover all of the benefits CMIS will bring you. You can also request a free demo to experience it yourself. Don’t hesitate. It’s time to make your business as efficient as possible.
Continue reading to discover how our Construction Management Information System software can improve more than just estimating.
How Can CMIS Improve Upon the Construction Estimating Process?
We’ve turned the process of estimating into a complete costing and proposal writing tool. You can create proposals and cost estimates the way you and your client want to see them. Also, you can use scope templates, quantity take-off templates, unit costs, assemblies, and RFPs readily available to you. Further, you can track multiple versions of an estimate as the scope develops.
The process of estimating has been simplified with our Construction Management Information System software. Everything you need is in an easy-to-use application on any device, sharing information with the entire company.
CMIS Provides Many Benefits for Your Construction Company
- Logs – Easily keep track of your submittals, RFI’s, Change Order Requests, Meeting Minutes, Punch Lists, and general letters in one spot.
- Contacts – Keep your leads, clients, suppliers, and subcontractors organized in one place
- Project management – Shows, tracks, and monitors all aspects of a project. From the bidding process to warranty issues, if it’s needed CMIS tracks it.
- MAA (Management, Administrative, Accounting) – Produce and track all Prime Contracts and Subcontracts and their changes. Produce summary and detailed cost reports and track and manage all projected costs to complete.
- Payroll – The most comprehensive payroll service that intimately knows everything about your projects.
Give It a Try Today!
Here at ECL Software, we pride ourselves on doing everything we can to improve construction businesses by making them streamlined and efficient. Contact us today at 800-625-5972 to learn how we can make that possible for you. You can also request a free demo to experience it yourself.