Groundbreaking Construction Software as a Service – Construction Management Information System (CMIS)
Managing all of the ongoing tasks for your construction company is a challenge. So that all parties are aware of what is going on, several pieces of information must be recorded throughout the day. Our Construction Management Information Software (CMIS) gives you the tool to easily track these pieces of information in one practical spot, from bids to delivery.
Never again stress about how you’re going to manage your projects. Call us at 800-625-5972 right away to talk with one of our experts. Additionally, you can ask for a free demo to try it out for yourself. Don’t think twice. It’s time to optimize your company’s efficiency.
For more information on our CMIS services, continue reading below.
Your Construction Project Management Can Be Made Simpler
Everyone needs to be in the loop in order to maintain a seamless operation at the job site. You can stay on top of anything project-related with the help of our construction software. It displays, monitors, and tracks every aspect of any project. CMIS keeps track of everything, from the bidding procedure to communication.
You will always be aware of the status of your job thanks to the ability to track approximately 1,000 data points. It is the industry’s most thorough “Work In Process” reporting system, enabling accurate accounting for actual business operations.
CMIS Has Got it All
The job site can be stressful enough, shouldn’t you do everything in your power to make it as streamlined as possible? Construction software will not only make it easier for you but for your workers as well. Here are all the benefits of utilizing CMIS:
- Logs – Easily keep track of your submittals, RFI’s, Change Order Requests, Meeting Minutes, Punch Lists, and general letters in one spot.
- Contacts – Keep your leads, clients, suppliers, and subcontractors organized in one place
- Estimating – Create proposals and cost estimates the way you and your client want to see them.
- MAA (Management, Administrative, Accounting) – Produce and track all Prime Contracts and Subcontracts and their changes. Produce summary and detailed cost reports and track and manage all projected costs to complete.
- Payroll – The most comprehensive payroll service that intimately knows everything about your projects.
Unlock a New Tier of Efficiency
Make use of our CMIS solution to increase the productivity of your construction company. Call us at 800-625-5972 right away to learn more about how we can help you. You can also try a free demo to see for yourself.