Management, Administrative, & Accounting – The Unsung Heroes of the Construction Industry
The are so many moving pieces that go into completing a construction project successfully. Not just from the actual construction worker too. From the management, administration, and accounting side of the construction industry, the stakes are just as high for them as they are for the workers.
If there are any clerical errors at their end, a whole day (or more) can be completely wasted due to incorrect information or errors. So, is there a way that can make mistakes less likely?
With ECL Software’s Construction Management Information System (CMIS), everything you need can be found in one place, so you don’t have to go from page to page. You will discover all the ways we can help when it comes to management, administration, and accounting (MAA) by calling 800-625-5972 today.
Continue reading to learn more about how CMIS helps with MAA and other services through innovative construction software.
MAA is the financial heart of CMIS. This tool truly integrates the whole project management and accounting functions altogether in one place. It allows you to produce and track all Prime Contracts and Subcontracts as well as any changes made to them.
It can produce summary and detailed cost reports while tracking and managing all projected costs to complete. With seamless integration, you’ll never overpay a supplier or get underpaid by a client again. Real-time entries allow for instant access to all critical information. Full work-in-process reporting lets you see the true picture of how well you’re doing.
When construction software is done right, errors are kept locked in tight.
CMIS Doesn’t Just Stop at MAA
Our Construction Management Information System has many perks that will effectively make your construction business even more efficient. Here are some other added benefits:
- Logs – Easily keep track of your submittals, RFI’s, Change Order Requests, Meeting Minutes, Punch Lists, and general letters in one spot.
- Contacts – Keep your leads, clients, suppliers, and subcontractors organized in one place
- Estimating – Create proposals and cost estimates the way you and your client want to see them.
- Project Management – Shows, tracks, and monitors all aspects of a project. From the bidding process to warranty issues, if it’s needed CMIS tracks it. With the ability to track almost 1,000 data points, you will always know where your job stands.
- Payroll – The most comprehensive payroll service that intimately knows everything about your projects.
Construction Software Done Right
With our collaborative decades of experience in the construction industry, we know what takes priority. Our construction software was designed by experts in the field and we believe can significantly help your business.
Call 800-625-5972 today to speak with one of our specialists and request a free demo online to see the software for yourself.