Frustrated by Tedious Construction Estimating? Learn How Construction Software Will Help
The pressure is on when it comes to creating an accurate estimation of your construction project. Ensuring that the information provided is correct, easily tracked, and managed guarantees that the project resources are properly allocated. It is not only important to the budget but to the workers as well, so they have everything they’ll need.
We have taken our 35+ years of experience in the construction industry and created construction software that has been specifically tailor-made to your needs. By creating the Construction Management Information System (CMIS), your construction business will now have the power of technology at your fingertips.
If you are interested in streamlining construction systems, give us a call today at 800-625-5972 or reach out to us on our contact page. Continue reading to learn more about estimating and our other services provided as well.
Construction Estimating Made Easy
Software has always been designed to make work easier, why not include it in the construction industry? Estimating is no different. It can be complicated if your system isn’t up-to-date.
Create proposals and cost estimates the way you and your client want to see them. Scope templates, quantity take-off templates, unit costs, assemblies, and RFP’s are some of the tools that are available to you. Track multiple versions of an estimate as the scope develops.
5 Other Services Provided
- Logs – Easily keep track of your submittals, RFI’s, Change Order Requests, Meeting Minutes, Punch Lists, and general letters in one spot.
- Contacts – Keep your leads, clients, suppliers, and subcontractors organized in one place
- Project management – Shows, tracks, and monitors all aspects of a project. From the bidding process to warranty issues, if it’s needed CMIS tracks it.
- MAA (Management, Administrative, Accounting) – Produce and track all Prime Contracts and Subcontracts and their changes. Produce summary and detailed cost reports and track and manage all projected costs to complete.
- Payroll – The most comprehensive payroll service that intimately knows everything about your projects.
CMIS is made for YOU
Why not give it a try? We pride ourselves on being able to provide top-of-the-line services to make the lives of our brothers and sisters in the construction industry easier. Call us at 800-625-5972 to speak with one of our experts and learn why we’re on your side. You can also request to try a free demo to experience it yourself.