Advancing the Management of Construction Projects – How We Can Help
Balancing so many projects is a good problem to have, it means your construction business is flourishing! But, it can definitely be overwhelming and potentially cause problems that wouldn’t normally have happened. From accidentally confusing estimating numbers to forgetting what needs to be sent to where. Having too many construction projects without efficient tracker software can be detrimental.
With over 35 years of experience, we have crafted the Construction Management Information System (CMIS) software for the construction industry. We get what it takes to reach next-level efficiency because we have lived it!
To learn more about all of the ways we can help you, call us at 800-625-5972 or continue reading below. Feel free to reach out to us over our Contact Page as well!
Tracking Construction Projects
Utilizing construction software will only make tracking all of the data points related to your construction projects easier.
Shows, tracks, and monitors all aspects of a project. From the bidding process to warranty issues, if it’s needed CMIS tracks it. With the ability to track almost 1,000 data points, you will always know where your job stands. The most detailed Work In Process reporting system in the industry that allows for true real-world accounting.
CMIS Has Got It All
- Logs – Easily keep track of your submittals, RFI’s, Change Order Requests, Meeting Minutes, Punch Lists, and general letters in one spot.
- Contacts – Keep your leads, clients, suppliers, and subcontractors organized in one place
- Estimating – Create proposals and cost estimates the way you and your client want to see them.
- MAA (Management, Administrative, Accounting) – Produce and track all Prime Contracts and Subcontracts and their changes. Produce summary and detailed cost reports and track and manage all projected costs to complete.
- Payroll – The most comprehensive payroll service that intimately knows everything about your projects.
Reach Out Today
If you need your construction projects more effectively managed, do not hesitate to reach out to us. Give us a call at 800-625-5972 and you’ll learn all of the different ways we can help. You can also see it for yourself by requesting to try a free demo. Why wait?