2015 to Bring $612 Billion in New Construction Starts Are You Ready?
ECL Software helps construction lenders and construction project managers tap in to new opportunities.
According to the latest analysis from Dodge Data & Analytics, new construction starts are projected to grow 9 percent in 2015 to a total of $612 billion. Is your organization ready to maximize your slice of this multi-billion-dollar pie?
ECL Software can help. We provide innovate software solutions that enable construction lenders and construction project managers to complete routine tasks more accurately and more efficiently. With less time spent servicing each individual account, you have a greater capacity to take on more accounts as well as the time necessary to go out and capture those new accounts.
Fund Control Software
Our fund control software is designed to simplify and streamline the complex construction lending process so your team can be more productive. It includes all the features you need to manage every aspect of the work:
- Contact management for leads, borrowers, contractors, and outside investors
- Communication templates for memos, legal notices, letters of transmittal, etc.
- Budgeting templates allowing precise tracking of work in progress and disbursements
- Robust accounting functionalities for all financial transactions involving borrowers as well as outside lending institutions
- Comprehensive concentration reporting
- Unlimited stress testing
Our software also helps mitigate risks associated with construction lending, such as accounting errors, overpayments, and overexposure in a given sector or market. Keeping risk down will be essential to the success of your efforts to break into new markets and get your piece of that $612 billion pie.
Construction Management Software
Our construction management software was designed by construction professionals for construction professionals. It includes all the functionalities you need to help keep all team members on the same page at all times regarding the progress of a project in one convenient portal. Key functionalities include:
- Detailed contact management system for organizing clients, suppliers, and subcontractors complete with associated payment options, discounts, and qualifications
- Robust cost estimate and proposal writing features including customizable templates
- Up to the minute logging and tracking of all vital project documentation like submittals, RFIs, Change Order Requests, and more
- The most detailed work in progress reporting system in the industry with nearly 1,000 different trackable data points
- Integrated management, administration and accounting functionalities
- Employee payroll system allowing all types of pay and multiple different pay rates
This single-entry system has such time-saving potential your team may be able to manage more projects without adding extra staff. Our CMIS really is a must-have if you’re planning to grow your construction business this year.
Take a Free Tour Today
If you’d like to see our fund control or CMIS software in action, take a test run by requesting a free online demo today.