5 Reasons JDIO is the Exact Construction Software You’ve Been Looking For
If you have been thinking of investing in a fund control construction software that can truly do it all then you have been looking for JDIO. We know you want more information so you can make the right decision. Just keep reading to learn about five reasons it is the right option for your company, then contact ECL Software at 800-625-5972 to get started with a free demo.
- Our Software Can Be Relied on for Analysis One thing that anyone who works in construction scheduling will quickly learn is that it can be difficult to analyze data used within. Why? Because they are so poorly designed. What’s worse, many people who use them do not properly know how to use them. This leads to faulty and unreliable data. On the other hand, our system is clean, easy to understand, and provides trustworthy data that you can analyze.
- Our Focus is on Actual Performance Data When companies create software products, it is very easy for them to start by focusing on A and end up at Z without a thought about how far they are from their initial purpose. We create software that does what we need it to do – what you need it to do. We know that you do not want to take time to challenge data, question our sequencing, review the history, etc. You want actual performance data you can count on.
- We Work to Prevent Tedium Sometimes, companies have access to plenty of data but they don’t use it for one simple reason: It is tedious to do so. We know that if we provide data but it is too difficult to access then you will not get much from out. Our software can be customized in literally hundreds of ways so that you can create the exact graph, tables, etc. that give you the information you need. If you want an in-depth analysis, you can have that. If you want just the highlights, you can have that too.
- We Get Rid of Redundancies. Errors can have huge consequences in the world of construction lending – we do not need to tell you that. One of the most common causes of errors is human mistakes. This often happens when an employee is required to enter the same data in numerous different places. Our system allows for a single entry system, which means the chance for mistake is significantly reduced.
- We Are Customizable for Your Specific Needs The good news is that we have created software for your specific needs. The better news is that you can further customize it. If you have questions about this or want to see it in action, contact ECL Software at 800-625-5972 and we can share a free demo for you.