Discover Five Ways Fund Control Software Can Help Lower Labor Costs and Reduce Risk
Every company is looking for ways to lower their labor costs right now, and reducing risks is just as important. At ECL Software we are proud of the products and services we have created, including Fund Control. Learn about five ways that it can help you achieve your goals of lowering labor costs and lowering your risk at the same time. Then call us at 800-625-5972 or email at email@example.com for a free demo.
- Get the Peace of Mind We Give to Mortgage Companies, Banks, Private Lenders, and More The products available from ECL Software are used by disbursement control companies, banks, mortgage companies, and private lenders. They have looked at all the options on the market and chosen our services as the best way to lower labor costs and reduce risk. When you choose a top-rated software like ours, you will get the peace of mind you deserve.
- You Can Set Up and Customize to Your Exact Specifications If you have considered fund control software but thought that it couldn’t work for your company, we encourage you to contact us for a free demo. We know that companies in this sector have many similar needs but at the end of the day, their processes differ. That is why we have created a unique software that has literally hundreds of possible ways to customize it – and it is easy to do so.
- It Can Scale as You Do One of the many reasons our clients appreciate the flexibility of our products is that it can handle everything from the smallest of renovation loans to large projects – even multi-billion dollar projects. If you are starting out small you do not have to reinvest in a new product in a few years – you can scale with our product. If you already work with large scale loans you do not have to worry about our products not meeting your future needs when you take on smaller clients.
- Track Changes, Documents, Inspections, and Control Disbursements Our single software gives you access to all the information you need. Not only does it allow for easy access to documents and inspections for anyone who has been given permission – and has access to an internet connection – it tracks all changes so you always know who has accessed and amended documents. Likewise, it offers disbursement control in the same way.
- It Mitigates Risk During the Construction Process There are many steps that can be taken to mitigate risk during the construction process – one of which is to greatly reduce the likelihood of a data entry error. With our services and products, you only have to enter essential information on time. This means that you are much less likely to see the errors that develop when numbers must be redundantly entered.